What are the benefits of tea tree soap? Where can I buy tea tree soap and for how much? Which are some of the best brands of tea tree soap (both liquid and bar soap)? Does tea tree oil soap help acne and can I use it on my face? Get more insight on tea tree soap including leading brands, reviews, benefits, and so on.
Tea tree oil is an essential oil taken from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, which grows in Australia that has a number of benefits and uses including in soaps. Let us begin by looking at the benefits of these soaps before looking at best brands.
- 1 Tea tree soap benefits and tea tree soap uses
- 2 Tea tree soap for acne
- 3 Best tea tree soap and tea tree soap reviews
- 4 More tea tree oil soaps worth trying
- 5 Other tea tree oil containing soaps
- 6 Best tea tree soap bar
- 7 Best tea tree liquid soap
- 8 Best tea tree face soap
- 9 Best tea tree body soap
- 10 Best tea tree hand soap
- 11 Tea tree oil soap recipe and how to make tea tree oil soap
- 12 Organic tea tree soap and all natural tea tree essential oil soaps
- 13 Where can I buy tea tree oil soap and how much is it?
Tea tree soap benefits and tea tree soap uses
What is tea tree soap good for or what are some of the known benefits of tea tree essential oil containing soaps? Do these soaps help in fighting acne, eczema or fighting bacteria?
Owing its benefits, tea tree oil has become a very important ingredient in various cleansing products including hair shampoos as well as face, hand and body soaps. One thing you need to know is that the soaps containing tea tree have “antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties” [livestrong.com]. Some of the tea tree oil bar soap benefits include the following:
- Due to antimicrobial properties, these soaps help in combating body odor by killing odor causing bacteria.
- Another benefits of tea tree oil on skin is it helps in acne clearing as well as blemishes and dandruff. According to Dr. Bronner, the Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soap for instance is “good for acne-prone skin and dandruff”
- Help in healing cuts and bruises due to its natural antiseptic properties as well as fight against infections including vaginitis and cystitis.
- The active ingredient, Terpinen-4-ol can help in killing bacteria. One good thing is that tea tree containing products are less harsh as antibacterial when compared to other antibacterial products.
- It helps with fighting warts
- It is antifungal properties make it ideal for dealing with ringworms and athlete’s foot (bodyecology.com)
- The soaps can help in relieving skin inflammations and as a natural eczema treatment and for reducing psoriasis
These are just but a few of the benefits of tea tree soap. The tea tree oil soap uses include washing hands, face, body, and hair. Some brands can also be used on pet and household cleaning.
Tea tree soap for acne
Is tea tree oil soap good for acne or does tea tree soap help acne? The answer to this question is yes. Various researches have shown that tea tree oil has the ability to treat acne. For instance according to bodyecology.com, “one study found tea tree oil to be just as effective as benzoyl peroxide, but without the negative side effects like redness and peeling”.
Homeremediesforlife.com notes that tea tree oil can “deeply penetrates skin to unblock the sebaceous glands. This disinfects the pores, dries out whiteheads, pimples, zits, and blackheads, and prevents further outbreaks”
Nevertheless, its antibacterial properties makes it good for treating cystic acne since it can penetrate your skin and unblock any blocked sebaceous glands, dry out blemishes and disinfect pores.
Some of the best tea tree soap for acne you can buy to help with your acne include the following:
- Bronner’s tea tree soap for acne (Tea Tree Pure Castile Liquid Soap, Dr. Bronner Tea Tree Pure Castile bar Soap and Dr. Bronner Tea Tree Organic Pump Soap)
- Nubian Heritage Soap Bar, Lemongrass and Tea Tree
- Desert Essence: Cleansing Bar Tea Tree Therapy
Since these are all natural tea tree oil soap for acne, you should expect minimal side effects. Furthermore, they are very gentle to your skin but they will ensure deep cleansing.
Best tea tree soap and tea tree soap reviews
We have seen the various benefits of soaps with tea tree oil. It is time to look at some of the best brands as well as a brief review for each of these brands. So, what are some of the leading brands of tea tree soap?
Dr. Bronner’s tea tree soap review (Tea tree castile soap in liquid and bar soap)
Top on the list of the most trusted soaps containing tea tree oil is Dr. Bronner’s tea tree oil soap i.e. the Tea Tree Pure Castile Liquid Soap which comes in various amounts ranging from 2oz to one gallon, the Tea Tree Organic Pump Soap and the Tea Tree Pure-Castile Bar Soap.
The Dr. Bronner Tea Tree Pure Castile bar Soap contains pure tea tree oil – good for acne-prone skin and dandruff and it is good for washing your face, body and even your hair. With certified fair trade ingredients, this bar soap has a smooth lather that don’t leave your skin dry.
Dr. Bronner Tea Tree Organic Pump Soap is another option you could go for. Some of the common uses of this Dr. Bronner tea tree soap including washing your body, hair, hands and face. According to the manufacturers, the soap has Fair trade and organic sugar that give it “a rich caramel color and sweet scent. The sugar combines with organic white grape juice to keep your skin nourished, hydrated and smooth” [drbronner.com]
Finally, the Dr. Bronner Tea Tree Pure Castile Liquid Soap is good for all of the cleaning working of your house and your body i.e. it is good for “face, body, hair – food, dishes, laundry, mopping, and pets” [drbronner.com]. It does not contain any synthetic detergents, foaming agents or preservatives,
Besides these three, there are there is also the Dr. Bronner soaps such as Tea Tree Organic Shaving Soap which good for shaving your face, under arms and legs.
To get more insight on castile soap with tea tree oil, see some of the Dr. Bronner tea tree soap reviews as well as uses to see if it will suit your needs. Some important resources to look at include:
Trader Joe’s tea tree oil soap
The other best tea tree oil soap is the trader Joe’s tea tree oil soap. This tea tree oil pure vegetable soap contains basic natural ingredients and “contains no laurel / laureth sulfates” [amazon.com].
On Amazon.com, it has an average rating of 3.9 out of 5.0 from 28 customer reviews with one client stating “In my experience, tea tree soap is great for minimizing rashes, athletes’ foot, and so forth. Very nice soap, the tea tree oil isn’t overpowering like it is in Dr. Bronner’s. It’s a tad cheaper if you buy it in store at Trader Joe’s but Amazon delivery is pretty darn convenient” [amazon.com].
Thursday plantation tea tree soap
The Thursday plantation tea tree skin care soap is another very tea tree oil containing soap you should consider. Manufactured by Nature Plus, this soap is pH balanced and ensures gentle skin cleansing and conditioning. Upon using it, your skin will remain moisturized, purified and revitalized.
“The Thursday plantation tea tree oil soap is highly rated by users with an average of 4.3 out of 5.0 star rating at Amazon.com. Here is what one user on amazon.com thinks “This is a great soap for those hot, sweaty days. Eliminates all traces of any odor. Tea tree is great as an antiseptic. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Vag, feet, and underarms”.
Dr. organic tea tree soap
Going on with the list of the best tea tree soaps, we have the Dr. Organic Tea Tree Soap. This is a mild all body cleansing bar soap with antibacterial properties. It has no harsh chemicals and it will ensure your skin is protected, refreshed and cleansed deeply.
The herbal authority tea tree oil soap will not disappoint you. This bar soap is made from “pure oil sourced from the leaves of the Australian Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), which is well known as a topical agent for the skin” [hollandandbarrett.com].
More tea tree oil soaps worth trying
Besides the above, you can also give a try to the following soaps which contain tea tree oil.
- Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Soap by Hollywood Beauty
- Australian Tea Tree Cleansing Soap
- Desert Essence 100% Australian Tea Tree Oil
- Tea Tree Soap (Professional Skin Care Formula by Dr. Alvin
Other tea tree oil containing soaps
The list of soap that contain tea tree oil is endless. Other good brands you should consider trying include the following.
Nubian Lemongrass and tea tree soap review
The Nubian Heritage Soap Bar, Lemongrass and Tea Tree is one of the soaps that contain both lemongrass and tea tree oil. It has a refreshing deodorant with gentle antiseptic properties. It will moisturize, tone and treat your skin.
The lemongrass and tea tree oil soap bar is highly rated with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars from over 240 reviews. Here is what one user thought about the soap
“I have very acne prone skin, or at least I did have very acne prone skin until I discovered tea tree oil. These soap bars smell very nice and feel good on my face but more importantly since I’ve been using them to wash my face each night and then applying the actual oil to my problem areas, 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil + FREE Acne Fighting Blemish Roll-on Stick with Tea Tree Oil, I have been 99% acne-free 99% of the time since I began this routine.”
Tea tree therapy eucalyptus soap
A worthwhile example is the Tea Tree Therapy Eucalyptus Soap Vegetable Base found at amazon.com. This tea tree and eucalyptus soap has a vegetable base together with “crushed Eucalyptus Leaf, Eucalyptus Radiata Oil, Lavender Oil and Tea Tree Oil” [www.iherb.com].
Neem and tea tree oil soap
These soaps have tea tree oil and neem. A good example is Oleavine Antifungal Soap with Tea Tree and Neem for Body and Neem & Tea Tree Soap
Tea tree goat milk soap
Finally, you can also try the Tea Tree Goat Milk Soap Full Bar by goatmilkstuff.com and Zum Bar Goat’s Milk Soap, Tea Tree & Citrus by Indigo Wild.
Best tea tree soap bar
If you are looking for tea tree bar soap, there are so many good brands including some of which we have already mentioned. To quickly list them done, here are some of the best tea tree oil bar soap you should consider:
- Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Body Soap Bar
- Bronner’s Tea Tree Pure-Castile Bar Soap
- Cleansing Bar Tea Tree Therapy by Desert Essence
- Herbal Authority Tea Tree Oil Soap
- The Soap Works Tea Tree Oil Soap
- Oriflame Pure Nature Organic Tea Tree & Rosemary Purifying Soap Bar
- Trader Joe Tea Tree Oil Pure Vegetable Soap
Before buying any of the above tea tree bar soaps, ensure you go through reviews and see how customers have rated them. This will be handy in making a wise choice.
Best tea tree liquid soap
If you are interested in liquid soap with tea tree essential oil, some of the good brands to buy include the following:
- Bronner Tea Tree Organic Pump Soap
- Bronner’s Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap, Tea Tree Oil
- Bronner’s 18-IN-1 Hemp Pure-Castile Soap, Tea Tree
- Tea Tree Therapy Antibacterial Liquid Soap with Tea Tree Oil
- Shop Desert Essence Castile Liquid Soap with Eco-Harvest Tea Tree Oil
Just like bar soaps, the tea tree oil liquid soap has so many brands available. Read reviews and see what users are saying.
Best tea tree face soap
Is tea tree soap good for your face? What are some of the good tea tree oil for face? From the discussion you have had, you can guess some of the good brands for face and they include:
- Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps
- organic tea tree soap
- Nubian Heritage Soap Bar, Lemongrass and Tea Tree
- Tea Tree Therapy, Soap Bar, Vegetable Base
- Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
- Trader Joe’s SPA Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil
- Tea Tree Face Wash Foam Thursday Plantation
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash Regular
- Organic Tea Tree Face Wash
There are not the only good tea tree bar soap for face. In fact almost all brands are good for your face.
Best tea tree body soap
Most of the discussed both liquid and bar soaps containing tea tree are good for your body. Besides the already mentioned, some more brands include
- Tea Tree Body Wash
- Tea Tree Skin Clearing Body Wash
- Minty Tea Tree Soap
- Organic Tea Tree Body Wash
- Ritual New South Wales Tea Tree Body Soap
Best tea tree hand soap
From the benefits we have seen, tea tree oil is a good “antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal”. Some of the good tea tree hand soaps that will antiseptically cleanse your hands making it feeling soft, moisturized and revitalized include the following:
- Bronner Tea Tree Organic Pump Soap
- Jason Pure Natural Hand Soap, Purifying Tea Tree
- Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Liquid Hand Soap 1 Liter Pump
- Tea Tree Therapy Antibacterial Liquid Soap, with Tea Tree Oil
- Tea Tree Hand Soap Unisex by Paul Mitchell
- EO® Botanical Peppermint & Tea Tree Liquid Hand Soap
Tea tree oil soap recipe and how to make tea tree oil soap
If you are interested in knowing how to make tea tree soap at home, there are various tea tree soap recipes available online for both liquid and bar soap. Some of the great resources and recipes we found online for those who want homemade tea tree oil soaps include the below.
- DIY: Detox Charcoal + Tea Tree Soap
- Soap Making Instructions Tea Tree Oil Soap Recipe
- Tea Tree Soap Recipe
- Pioneer thinking’s Tea Tree Oil Soap Recipe
- Make Homemade Herbal Soap: Tea Tree Antiseptic Soap Recipe
- Handmade Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Soap Recipe for Men
- Lavender Tea Tree Oil Soap
Each of these will give you directions on how to make these soaps including how much tea tree oil to put in soap, other ingredient such as lye, borax, vitamin E, Glycerin, etc., as well as techniques such as melt and pour, hot process, among other soap making concepts.
Organic tea tree soap and all natural tea tree essential oil soaps
Do not be confused by the term organic tea tree oil soaps. It only means that they are made from organically certified ingredients.
Where can I buy tea tree oil soap and how much is it?
Where can I buy tea tree oil soap? How much does it cost? Well, there are many places you can buy tea tree soap ranging from your local pharmacies, beauty shops to online shops such as Amazon.com, boots.com, eBay.com, evitamins.com, among other leading online shops. Also, try Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc.
On prices they greatly vary from one manufacturer to another. It is not good to focus on price alone since some manufacturers have more portent soaps that others. Ensure you carefully review various brands before settling on a specific one.
Buying tea tree oil soap in India
For those in India they can get soaps with tea tree oil at such as Soulflower Tea Tree Soap favorable prices at www.amazon.in or at its official website, soulflower.biz. Flipkart has a variety of tea tree soaps such as Khadi Natural Tea Tree Soap which won’t disappoint you.
Tea tree soap Philippines
Tea tree oil is quite popular in Philippines. Most of the leading brands of tea tree soaps are available in Philippines. Some places you cannot miss these soaps include The Body Shop, Lazada.com.ph, Zen Zest, www.mybenta.com among other places. Most local drugstores and beauty shops have these soaps too.
Buying tea tree oil soap anywhere in the world
If you cannot get these soaps in your locality, try using search engines to find the nearest vendor. If you are unable, you can opt to purchase them online. I hope you now know where to buy tea tree oil soap irrespective of your location.
- Tea Tree Oil Soap Benefits: http://www.livestrong.com/article/146030-tea-tree-oil-soap-benefits/
- The Tea Tree Skin “Miracle” – The 7 Benefits of Tea Tree Oil: http://bodyecology.com/articles/tea_tree_skin_miracle.php
- Tea Tree Oil for Acne: http://homeremediesforlife.com/tea-tree-oil-for-acne/
- Tea Tree Therapy, Eucalyptus Soap, 3.5 Oz (99.2 g) Bar: http://www.iherb.com/tea-tree-therapy-eucalyptus-soap-3-5-oz-99-2-g-bar/15370
- Tea Tree Organic Pump Soap: https://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/product/SD0503.html
- Tea Tree Oil Pure Vegetable Soap (2 4oz Bars) from Trader Joe’s: https://www.amazon.com/Tree-Pure-Vegetable-Soap-Products/dp/B00KJS2WOA
- Herbal Authority Tea Tree Oil Soap: http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/herbal-authority-tea-tree-oil-soap-60000857
- Nubian Heritage Soap Bar, Lemongrass and Tea Tree: https://www.amazon.com/Nubian-Heritage-Soap-Lemongrass-Ounce/dp/B00B7V9O94